| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,416 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 81 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 81 | tclederman,
Excellent! You know exactly what I am talking about. I will get a pick later tonight or tomorrow and post it and also do the swap meet thing. Thanks so much. Can't believe I lost the darn thing. Going to turn my garage upside down tomorrow.
1950 Chevy 3100 Blog w/Pics - http://txchevy50.blogspot.com/Goal: Clean, Rebuild, Paint, & Drive on a budget. Major restore of components will be done over time. | | |
| |
| |