| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (GMCJammer51, MickeyP, jmoore, 55shaker, Eisenholtz, lumbersawyer, 1 invisible),
98
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 | Thanks to you both. The info helped alot. I'll go back and take another look at it. The person I talked to about it drove it but is not the owner. Maybe I can get some more info from him. Thanks again.
Kermit | | |
| |
| |