I'm hoping to upgrade my stock 16 inch 6 bolt rims on my panel, just tired of running tubes in radial tires, tubes aren't cheap anymore. It's time for new tires, so I thought I'd do new rims at the same time, and would like the keep the "stock" look, with my stock hubcaps and trim rings.
Is anybody running Wheel Vintique rims on their AD Chevy Trucks? I can't seem to get an answer from the company on whether their Series 12 Smoothies will fit or not. I know the center bore on their 16 inch 6 lug rims is 4.25", don't know if this is too big, the stock rims measure 3.75". They sell a smaller version of the "CHEVROLET" hubcaps, 7 inch diameter.

What I'd like to do is run 16 inch by 6 inch wide rims with tall radials on the back and lower profile ones on the front to drop the front end down a bit.

Are there any other rims on the market that will fit?