| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,227 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 49 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 49 | I wanted to see if anyone would help me with my gas gauge. Since I've owned this 1950 Chevy truck (3100) It has always read empty on the gas gauge. I found the float had a crack in it. So I replace it with a new one. I also rewired the truck (American Autowire). I installed a 12 to 6 volt reducer on the gauge. It reads full in the tank even though it has no fuel. What do I do? | | |
| |
| |