| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, Steelonsteel, Otto Skorzeny, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, JW51),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,267 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 6 | Hey y'all- so I got a bit more info- I am still trying to track down the VIN- but I had someone look at the truck and they got some numbers off of it- There was a model #?? AC252 and what they thought was a serial # 482. Wheelbase from leading edge to trailing edge tire to tire was about 162" and the rear was 80" outside of dual to outside. This makes me think I might have a 2 ton? Any ideas? | | |
| |
| |