| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,479 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 388 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 388 | 3B thanks for responding, I removed intake and exhaust as one unit. I cleaned and put a new gasket and aligned intake manifold alignment rings when remounting. They were all good with no gaps when removed.
I cant find any NOS replacement. Any help is appreciated
Ganesh | | |
| |
| |