| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Rusty Heaps, FishinToms53, MNSmith, NAPCOStormTrpr, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Shaffer's1950, Leo, GDW, Hanks custodian),
99
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 118 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 118 | Hey guys. I found a set of 15 inch 8 lug aluminum wheels. I've never seen a set before but there 8 lug. Is 15 inch too ssmall for my drum brakes? I thought someone might know before I pulled the tires off. 61 3/4ton 2wd
Last edited by 61nate; 07/22/2010 10:21 PM.
| | |
| |
| |