| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 649 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 649 | Heres the plan, I'd like to change out my 350 for a 250. I went with the Nova sub frame and 350 with 4spd, two years ago. Now I'm tired of the 350, this is the mystery motor that I've posted about before. So beings I've set up the subframe with V8 motor mounts, I raised the motor and moved it forward. So I'm hoping the 79 250 will drop in or will I need to relocate the motor mounts? Maybe someone out there has tried this and can advise me! Thanks in advance. | | |
| |
| |