| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 | I measured my old one and Jim Carter had one to fit my 1.5 ton 1953,4400.I posted here if anyone had or could give me information on replacing it they responded to take it to my local drive line shop !Well that wasn't what I asked !Its very easy you will just need a press .Good luck | | |
| |
| |