| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (John Dlugos, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53, Buckeye998, Chip O),
192
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 428 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 428 | I recently picked up an intake manifold that had a raised buss on it, That I thought was for mounting a horn. Now that I have it in hand there are no mounting holes for the horn. Did the 235 intakes come in a version that had no holes and need drilled, or with cast holes for the horn, or am I just plain lost, or do I need to keep looking for the right intake manifold? The 52 has rams horn hi and low horns, but I like the look of the single horn shaped horn. Any sugestions would be appreciated.Jimmie. | | |
| |
| |