| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Shade Baby, Pete1946, frogfarmer, baldeagle, 1955 1 Series, Jon G, 1 invisible),
97
guests, and
8
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 502 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 502 | I hear ya Woody, I like em too. This PC is the thing that drives me to the point of wanting to shoot it sometimes. I'm still trying to figure out how to turn off the flashing letter symbol in "my stuff".
This thing just doesn't talk my language, and everything seems so time consuming and hard to figure out I just give up and walk away before beat the thing to death.
I'd rather twist wrenches or beat a dent out of a fender, at least I know what I'm doing there.
Then my wife had to go and get a new PC which of course operates with a slightly new system.... time to retrain !
All I can say is I'm glad cars and airplanes aren't working with the same, or a bunch of us would be dead on the road or falling from the sky. lol
Dan
Remember your freedom - US Veterans provided it. 101st Screaming Eagles
| | |
| |
| |