| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 74 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 74 | Folks -
I've researched vendors for new 12V wiper motors to the tune of $150 200; and that's fine, but I am wondering if there's a "Junkyard" alternative. The only thing I found in searching the archives (and I did give a pretty good go at it) was a conversion from some English Ford motor or somesuch, from one of our UK Bolters...
Someone must have already figured this out - what other 12 wiper motor will fit in an 47 (late) 1 ton?
I'd appreciate any info - we just got our next "project truck" earlier this week. The wiper motor is gone and the PO doesn't know a thing about it....
TIA,
John | | |
| |
| |