| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (jeffreyguy, Otto Skorzeny, Charles in CA, LAROKE, Wally / Montana, Cletus1950, 78buckshot, TrknGMC, UtahYork),
131
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 59 | Guys, I am running into issues trying to find a rear universal joint for my 1966 C50. NAPA says that they can't find it because they have no listing above a C30 and my local FleetPride is basically useless.
Anyone have a part number or info on what I need to order? I'm thinking if I call NAPA or fleet pride and say I need a Spicer 1410, they can find one.
Thanks for any help!
Brian | | |
| |
| |