| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Nhluvstruck, 32Fordpuchoptop, Bill Hanlon, DHedrick, Ponchogl, Southerntruck, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible),
125
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 104 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 104 | About 3 weeks ago my work truck (a F#%d) wouldn't start. The battery was dead, so I took the battery out of my 53 to get it started. Since my 53 is on jack stands while I'm working on the steering, I set the battery on the garage floor. Today I decided to start my 53 for a cruise around the block. I put the battery back in it and it was dead. I tried charging it and it won't hold a charge. Did leaving it on the garage floor for only 3 weeks kill it? I always thought that was an old wives tale about not setting a battery on a concrete floor. The battery is only 1 year old. Any thought's on this? | | |
| |
| |