Yahoo...I have finally gotten the ol gurl on the road. This has been a project started 15 years ago, with a promise to be done by my oldest sons graduation so he could drive it in the Graduation parade. Whew......just made it!!! I still have a little work to do, but it has passed its vehicle inspection, its propane certification inspection and MOM's inspection ( is it really OK for him to drive it???) Yes IT IS. SO.....
1940 Chev 1/2 TON KC Model
383 ci SB (350 Gen I block 1989 Chev truck
1986 S-10 Blazer 4x4 front clip
700R4 trans
NP207 transfer case (Yes,its 4 wheel drive
1998 S10 Blazer 4x4 rear axle (disc brakes on all 4 corners..
Dual LPG 425 Impco mixers
est 425 HP
front/rear sway bars,torsion bars front
Had to go rear fiberglass fenders due to unavailable steel fenders, but the rest of the truck is steel.......
http://picasaweb.google.com/wilgoo50/My1940Truck#[email protected]