| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,294 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 5 | I just miked one of the pins - 1.119" x roughly 6-5/16" long...I'll take your advice and check Moog in the meantime. Considering all of this I am prepared to turn and grind new pins....but I would prefer not to even thought it would be fun and I would have to buy more toys for the job. | | |
| |
| |