| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#65881 09/17/2006 2:42 AM | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 27 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 27 | I got a rear end from a swap meet and iam trying to figure out what i got. I sand blasted it today and these are the #s I found. K174 and GM4 and HA12 and 3856525 it is 62" from the outside of the drum to the outside of the drum. its a 12 bolt. and has 6 lug. I did a search but could not find any help. searched the net and found one sit that I found one of the #s. it was the GM4 # rpo# it was a 3.67 gear ratio. but it said this number was found in the drivers manual. so that is what Iam try to find the gear ratio. and what it came from? thanks for any help. | | |
| |
| |