| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,534 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 388 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 388 | Looks like Carpaintonline is able to sell. So should I buy only base coat. I saw someone mentioning flattening agent, what would that be, how much should I buy and is 1 qt enough to paint complete interior is enough. I appreciate all the inputs.
Ganesh | | |
| |
| |