I picked this truck up 3 weeks ago. It came with a bunch of random new parts which meant that I had to put them on the truck. It also meant that I had to get more parts to do the whole job properly instead of just doing band-aid repairs.
It was painted with rattle can primer which I am currently removing one little bit at a time from both the original Omaha Orange paint and from the Stainless trim around the windows. the interior of the cab was a mess thought there is really very little rust in the whole truck. There were mice living in it at some point and the urine has left some scaly rust mess that I had to get rid of.
you can see the photos here: before purchase
The current in process/progress photos are here: 1950 Chevy 3800 Long bed

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/24/2025 11:21 PM.

1950 Chevy 3800 1-Ton Long Bed
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr

Sold all the bikes, leaving California behind.