| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Gdads51, Youngin' Tut 59, Phak1, Gray_Ghost, Leo, Oswald, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
125
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,430 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,554 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,554 | I have the engine and transmission out so I'm lookng at the universal sticking out of the torque tube. Can you explain why I would divide by 10 if I spun the wheel 20 times. I thought if it was a 4.11 the drive shaft would spin 4.11 times for every turn of the wheel. I may have just showed my ignorance. Dave 1941 Chevy"First rebuild - complete!"Follow the story in the DITY1941 GMC resting peacefully 1946/1947 Chevy Street rod on s10 frame complete 1945 GMC panel truck in line for restoration 1941 Plymouth stock complete 1941 GMC COE in restoration processRead his Project Journal1941 Chevy Coe uncertain future resting now
| | |
| |
| |