| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,099 Posts1,056,499 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#6568 02/01/2004 11:03 PM | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 32 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 32 | I bought a king pin set from one of the chevy parts suppliers. The factory service manual mentions a roller bearing between the axle and the spindle. The set I recieved does not contain a bearing but some copper colored shims and cups that these fit into. Can these be used or should I find a set that has bearings in it. That part number on the box is #K484. | | |
| |
| |