| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,332 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 419 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 419 | Two questions:
1) Should I be poppin' the caps off my 6 volt battery when I'm recharging? Build up of hydrogen gas sort of thing. How about if I'm using a low current recharger, like a Battery Tender?
2) I stuck a CD player in the Blue Funk's glovebox and ran a line to the speakers in its radio grill to listen to ambiance-appropriate tunes. The CD player uses 4.5 volts. Two AA batteries. I hook it up to an AC/DC adapter when I want to listen to tunes emulating from the Blue Funk while it's sittin' in the garage.
My question is: Is there such a thing as an adapter that would convert the 6 volts from the battery to 4.5 volts needed by the CD player?
Thanks. And may Red Skelton be with you. | | |
| |
| |