| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 164 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 164 | I need a new battery charger. I need 6 and 12 volts (and 24 V would be nice). I'd like an automatic, but that seems to be rare for some reason. I'd also like the ability to charge gell cells (are they different?). I'm tired of the little whimpy ones that don't have enough kick to crank over with a dead battery, so I know a good one may not be cheap. Got recomendations? | | |
| |
| |