| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,433 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 4 | Hi All,
I am restoring a 1945 GMC cc01 Truck, it is my first vintage truck. I am sure i will be bugging you all with some questions I will be ready to Start it here in about a week. it has been sitting since 1978. the engine turns over andthe oil looked like you just changed it. using a fuel cell to start it.
This is a great site great information
Thanks Dan
Old Trucks are just COOL!!
| | |
| |
| |