| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 74 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 74 | Am I in the ball park with a 215/85/16 tire? Still requires a 5-7in rim but I am wondering if I can squeeze it on.
What are your thoughts on shaving a set of tires?
DG
1946 Chevy Stylemaster Sedan - 216 6 Cylinder 1971 Chevelle SS 1995 Monte Carlo Z34 2005 Corvette Z51
| | |
| |
| |