| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Gdads51, CuzzFuzz, Still At It, 1 invisible),
156
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,441 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 20 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 20 | Rally America builds really nice stuff, and they are super honest and really helpful. I called them about some wheels that were real standard and they told me they were happy to build them but that I could get them cheaper from a different source. So they lost a sale but definitely gained a customer the next time I need a real custom wheel. I have never looked for large wheels from them but they might have them.
Jaysin | | |
| |
| |