| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 69 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 69 | I've restored my Deluxe Fresh Air heater for my '58 Chev. I've cleaned up all the cables so they push/pull nicely. I got mine in pieces, so I didn't take it apart. I'm now trying to figure out which cable goes goes where. Especially the short 4" cable, and one which has an oval end (assume for the Fresh/Recirculate door).
Anyone got any pictures or diagrams of which cable goes where ? That 4" one has me totally baffled. 1. Fresh/Recirculation door 2. Heat/Defrost door 3. Heat Temperature valve inside Heater box 4. Mystery 4" cable??
Regards.
When God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work�this is a gift of God. He seldom reflects on the days of his life, because God keeps him occupied with gladness of heart. Ecclesiastes 5:19-20 | | |
| |
| |