| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
82
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,378 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | Boy you guys are great. Of all the places I thought to look I never thought that a company who sells the very product I'm trying to duplicate would give out instructions on how to do it. Thank you.
I need an entire new bed for my truck and when I get to that part of the project you guys will be hearing from me. | | |
| |
| |