| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,683 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 13 | Has anyone used the V-8 crossmember and transmission crossmember from Classic Industries? I have a turn key Chevy 350 along with a TH350 tranny that I'm putting into my 53 3100. What my question is do I use the orginal engine and tranny crossmember holes to mount the new crossmembers. I already had the street rod front floor installed for this set up. Any and all advice would be greatly appricated.
A friend will bail you out of jail, but a real friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying we really F*****up this time.
| | |
| |
| |