| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (‘37ChevyPU, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 23 | Just currious if anyone knows of a supplier for a fiberglass one-piece hood for a '41-'46 pickup. I've seen one at www.trucksandroadsters.com and I think these are definately cool however, I'm interested in a more stock looking application. I guess the other option is to weld to metal hood halves together. Has anyone attempted that approach? | | | |
Entire Thread
|
fiberglass hood for 41-46
| Mark'46 | 05/21/2010 5:32 AM | |
| |
| |