| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Bill Hanlon),
181
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 59 | Hey all,
I'm going to be buying replacement floors for my '66 C50 in the near future and I'm wondering who has the best quality stuff for the price? I'm buying everything from outer rocker to outer rocker.
Any ideas? | | |
| |
| |