As a previous owner of a 57 3/4 ton, and a current owner of a 59 3/4 ton, I don't think you will get your desired results using your current chassis. It's heavier than a 1/2 ton chassis, and most aftermarket modifications are designed for the 1/2 ton chassis not your 3/4 ton. If it were my project, and I was looking for your desired results, I would search locally, and watch ebay and craigslist for a 1/2 ton chassis to start with. A bare chassis probably won't cost more than a couple of hundred dollars, and most likely less. Take a look on chicago craigslist, there is a complete chassis ready to go with new wheels and tires, fuel cell, subframed, axle swap, etc... for $2000.00. Kinda steep up front, but less money than you could duplicate it for. Bolt in your motor, add your body, and you're on the road. Just some thoughts.
John