| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 74 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 74 | Hello,
So I am sorry if this question sounds stupid, but this vehicle is still new to me and I am trying to get used to all the little quarks. I was driving on the highway today doing about 55 when I hit a bump. The rear of my 46 Stylemaster Sedan began to vibrate heavily, at one point I thought I had broken the rear end. I began to slow down to about 40 and it went away. After driving a couple of miles at 40 I sped back up. No vibration. I drove a couple more miles than hit another bump, and the vibration began all over again. I immediately slowed back down and it went away. If I continue driving at 55 the vibration continues till I slow down. What the heck could be causing this? This is the first time I am noticing this issue
DG
1946 Chevy Stylemaster Sedan - 216 6 Cylinder 1971 Chevelle SS 1995 Monte Carlo Z34 2005 Corvette Z51
| | |
| |
| |