| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (KEVINSKI, Dennys28),
95
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 27 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 27 | I have removed the valve cover on my 235 six cylinder and have found that the oil connector tube centered on the rocker arm shaft is crimped about 80%. The crimp is at the top of the loop where it begins to turn down to the head. Does this need to be replaced or can I live with it? The engine has been running like this but I'm wondering what could possibly happen? I would appreciate anyone's experience on this. | | |
| |
| |