| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 52 | I had orginally planned to run dual rochestors on an Offenhauser manifold but after hearing and reading numerous comments from people that had them or have had them regarding how they were hard to adjust and how they ran I decided against them and sold my Offenhauser intake. So after some research I decided on the Weber 38 DGES, I'm glad I did. Compared to my single Rochestor its like night and day especially on the highway. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Test drive with new Weber carb.
| Chato | 05/01/2010 1:01 AM | |
| |
| |