| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 4 | Hi all, I am new to the field of large trucks. I'm glad to find a web forum dedicated to restoring and working with older vehicles. My wife thinks I'm crazy of course. Some of the projects I have dragged home has made her just shake her head. I read some of the other posts and see that I'm not alone. Good! What brought me here was a web search for a 1951 6400. I have an opportunity to buy one and wanted to get some opinions before I spend any money. | | |
| |
| |