| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (tclederman, TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
132
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#64193 08/11/2006 4:51 AM | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 34 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 34 | MY truck came with an extra set of wheels for an old Chevy truck. I did not want them and before I could take them out of the back of my truck a guy bought them from me for his 67 Chevelle. He later called back and said he had a 5 bolt pattern and could not use them. I told him to sell them. If you know of anyone interested in a set I can give you the particulars. The two front wheels where thin and would look great. I preferred to stick with original look. Let me know. Steve [email protected] | | |
| |
| |