| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 27 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 27 | I've got a '48 to '51 manual and the picture's pretty clear on assembly so I put it back together like the book. Either end won't screw in far enough to do the pins no matter how far you try to tighten it. I'll look around the shop and see if I can find the old bent link and compare internal parts.The new internal parts may be over size. | | |
| |
| |