I make my own pin pushers and support fixtures, but I've got a couple of lathes handy to fabricate that kind of stuff. Look at one of the automotive machine shop suppliers' online catalogs like Goodson or K-line, and there should be a good assortment of piston removing/installing equipment listed. Quite often, I've looked at a commercially-available tool and figured out a way to duplicate it at considerably lower cost. Those suppliers also sell temperature-indicating crayons to mark connecting rods so they can be heated to the right temperature for installing press-fit wrist pins.
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!