| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 41 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2007 Posts: 41 | About 5 years ago I had the pleasure of watching a tranny guy disassemble my sm420 in about 30 minutes with a couple of wrenches and basically and impact gun with either an extension on the end. That thing made very easy work of removing all the gears and syncrhonizers. I didn't think it was going to be that easy.
I didn't see the reassembly but he had it back to me the next day. He had to get some parts in from a local supplier and I didn't want to wait.
54Monster | | |
| |
| |