| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,384 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 28 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 28 | Thanks everyone. I guess I'll just play around with it. Secondaries to the engine is the easiest for the linkage hook up. Haven't looked at secondaries to the rear position. It's a holly 390- square bore on one of patricks 4-barrel intakes. Seting it up forward might make a difference but with the center hung fuel bowles it may not matter anyway. Guess I'll know if I get it wrong by the way it resonds during accel and braking. Won't be on the road for a few more months so i can always change it back if need be. Thanks also for the info regarding the springs on bottom of the radiator.
G | | |
| |
| |