| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Shade Baby, Pete1946, frogfarmer, baldeagle, 1955 1 Series, Jon G, 1 invisible),
97
guests, and
8
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 256 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 256 | I picked up this 1950's clark 5K forklift just for the forks, its tired but everything works. What do you guys think I should do with it? scrap it, part it or sell it? http://s830.photobucket.com/albums/zz230/19511979chevgmc/ oh and I think it has a 54 chevy steering wheel and gas pedal? Small world, I have a '63 that looks identical to yours. I haven't had to service it yet, but how do open the cover above the engine? I looked at it real quick and didn't see any obvious handles/levers. | | |
| |
| |