| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,717 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 21 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 21 | The linkage is definitely is rotating the transmition yoke fully (at least externaly). I havent open the pan yet, but is what I'm looking for accessible throught the pan? I really dont want to have to remove the tranny. | | |
| |
| |