| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,348 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 319 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 319 | Agreed. You might check ALL the plugs. Carb cleaner sprayed around gasket areas will reveal vacuum leaks. I dunno...I still remember guys calling them "quadra-junks"...I've never had one. But if your ignition is up to snuff, I'd suspect a carb issue. Good luck.
cm
If you can't fix it with a hammer and screwdriver, you need a bigger hammer.1965 Chevy C10 | | |
| |
| |