| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gray_Ghost, Steelonsteel, MaxStewart, TUTS 59, KEVINSKI, MNSmith, 3800GUY, 1 invisible),
112
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,584 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi Jim, welcome from Scotland. Where I live you can get 'patina' like that in a few months,only problem here is, it doesn't stop! That truck would be looong gone over here! Great looking truck,remember to post some pics when you get your new (old) door art! Jock  Funny story that just happened. So my wife and I drove this beater to dinner tonight. Pretty upscale place so we were fixed up and going to roll in there looking like Sanford & Son. I had just opened up both fresh air vents earlier today. I had no idea what all was in there and I now think they had never been opened before. As soon as we got up to about 40MPH I guess there was enough air flow pressure that is blew througha ton of dirt, leaves, rat nests, and everything else you could think off all at once. It filled up the whole cab with debris blowing like a tornado as we had the windows down. That's funny! Was there valet parking? I would love to have seen the guys face when you rolled up in the truck!  1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | |
| |
| |