| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Gdads51, dt235sd, Gray_Ghost, Woodcmiami, Shaffer's1950, Nick in Manitou, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, walter74, 1 invisible),
70
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Here is a picture of what I'm looking for. I want one for a four speed, meaning that it has No holes for the column shifter brackets. Don't want one that is all rusted out either. http://www.pbase.com/dennygraham/image/122760708 I'd take the whole steering gear but all I really need is the mast jacket. Thanks Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |