| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 61 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 61 | I have a 64 C20 with a 292. Just purchased, making repairs to pass safety in Missouri. I just cahnged the battery cables to 1/0 and now upon start-up and shut down I am getting a squeaking nosie. Everything was o.k. up till now. I do not think that less resistant with cause that noise? Any help? | | |
| |
| |