| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 38 | How much oil should you have coming up in the valve cover area. I cannot get oil pressure to register at my guage. I have replaced the oil pump (tested it on the bench with a drill and primed it) I have replaced the guage and the tube going to the guage. I can spin a drill on the oil pump with the distributer removed and see a tricle comming from the rocker arm shaft and a slow stream comming from the return line at the rocker arm shaft. If I remove the tube that goes to the guage I just get a slow drip. I even blew all the lines out with compressed air when the oil pan and oil pump was removed. Any ideas? I'm out of them
If it's broke hit it harder!
| | |
| |
| |