| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (LAJones48, Barry Martak, Otto Skorzeny, Waveski, Shaffer's1950, Rusty Heaps, 1 invisible),
110
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,465 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 3 | Hello all, I'm aj in gilroy ca. I own a 1937 chevy 1/2 ton. I am the second owner and am getting ready to restore the truck. When I got it, it was all there but the throttle knob and the tail light lens. All the fenders need to be replace (dur to dents). It has a 216 that is siezed up so I am thinking of putting in a 250 with a 350 trans just to get it going and cruise around. (any thoughts on that?) | | |
| |
| |