| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,353 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 13 | Do you have overdrive? I was looking at a digram today and the fuse looks like it might go to your solenoid relay for the overdrive system. This was off a 1955 3200 so I am not positive if your truck is the same. Good luck!
Chevy 1956 3200
"So she said, "either I go or the truck goes!"....Hmm, I wonder what she's doing these days?"
| | |
| |
| |